Body Kits - Ground Effects
Body Kits – Ground Effects | Extreme Dimensions | Air Design automotive aerodynamic ground effects and exterior body parts for cars, trucks, and SUVs in the Euro, Domestic, and Import categories. We have over 20 years in the aerodynamic and ground effects industry in terms of quality, value, and unique design. Our marketing strategy offers over 7,000 products using carbon fiber, fiberglass, and polyurethane featuring our premium brand Duraflex.
All body kits, ground effects, and products produced as aftermarket modification products intended for off-road and show use. Because of the extreme design, We cannot be liable for damage caused by road use of these products. Further, products may need prep work such as sanding, shaving, filling gaps, and/or other modifications. It is highly recommended that you use professionally experienced collision repair and body part specialists to install body kit and ground effect products. Some parts may not be street legal or qualify for use on public streets.
Extreme Dimensions, Inc. warrants its products from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials when installed properly and used for its intended use. The warranty is non-transferable. Products covered by this warranty and discovered with reasonable assessment to be defective in materials or workmanship will be replaced at the request of the customer.
Hood and Trunk Guarantee
Extreme Dimensions will fully replace your hood for the following reasons:
- Hood does not clear stock engine
- There are gaps between the hood and the fenders and more than 1/2″ wide on each side
- Hood levels out more than 3/8″ higher or lower than the fenders
- Latch length incorrect compared to the stock latch, preventing the hood from latching after adjusting
Extreme Dimensions, Inc. will not guarantee fitment on vehicles previously involved in accidents and/or have had body damage or modification. Hood pins will be required on all hoods.
Trunks are warrantied for the following reasons:
- Gaps between the trunk and the rear fenders are more than 1/2″ wide on each side
- Trunk levels more than 3/8″ higher or lower than the rear fenders