2001-2006 GMC Denali XL Duraflex Platinum Side Skirts Rocker Panels – 4 Piece
All GMC Denali body kits, ground effects, and products produced by Extreme Dimensions qualify as aftermarket modification products intended for off-road and show use. Because of the extreme design, Extreme Dimensions cannot be liable for damage caused by road use of its products. Further, products may need prep work such as sanding, shaving, filling gaps, and/or other modifications. It is highly recommended that you use professionally experienced collision repair and body part specialists to install Extreme Dimensions products. Some parts may not be street legal or qualify for use on public streets.
Extreme Dimensions, Inc. warrants GMC Denali products from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials when installed properly and used for its intended use. The warranty is non-transferable. Products covered by this warranty and discovered with reasonable assessment to be defective in materials or workmanship will be replaced at the request of the customer.
Hood and Trunk Guarantee
Extreme Dimensions will fully replace your BMW hood for the following reasons:
- Hood does not clear stock engine
- There are gaps between the hood and the fenders and more than 1/2″ wide on each side
- Hood levels out more than 3/8″ higher or lower than the fenders
- Latch length incorrect compared to the stock latch, preventing the hood from latching after adjusting
Extreme Dimensions, Inc. will not guarantee fitment on vehicles previously involved in accidents and/or have had body damage or modification. Hood pins will be required on all hoods.
Trunks are warrantied for the following reasons:
- Gaps between the trunk and the rear fenders are more than 1/2″ wide on each side
- Trunk levels more than 3/8″ higher or lower than the rear fenders