Tonneau Cover Soft Trifold 1994-2004 Chevrolet S-10 6′ Truck Bed/ 1994-2004 GMC Sonoma 6′ Truck Bed Fleetside Premium Leather Vinyl Black by APS. Made with premium leather vinyl black. This tonneau cover features a sturdy aluminum frame with durable leather like vinyl outer layer. The tonneau cover folds up and stacks with 3 sections on top of another. Easy-to-use design eliminates snaps for quick use and quick put-away.
APS Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Covers
- Custom fit for specific vehicles
- Three-Fold design creates easy-to-use, fast installation, and convenient storage
- No drill quick-release clamps fasten cover to the frame under the bed rails
- Beautiful leather like vinyl
- Fastens with aluminum frame easy use
- Eliminates snaps
- Reinforced edges
- Self-drain fittings prevents water seepage
- Limited lifetime warranty hardware, 5-year warranty on v
- Custom Fit to Specific Models
- 24-ounce black leather look durable vinyl
- Frame secures to underside of bedrails
- No aluminum cross bars section
- Rolls up quickly
- Low-profile and light-weight design
- Secures with easy-to-use hooks m
- Requires no drilling
- Includes all hardware and instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and hardware, 5-year warranty on cover
The Tri-Fold or Roll-Up Tonneau Cover presents a low profile style that gets rid of the complicated opening and closing of hard tonneau covers. The durable vinyl is resistant to tears and secures to the frame that folds easily into 3 stacks. No complicated cross-members or slide functions. When you are ready, just disconnect the hooks and fold the cover. Once in place, reconnect the hooks that are hidden underneath the bed rails.
Installation is easy with no drilling required because sturdy clamps lock the aluminum frame to the underside of the truck bed rails out of sight. The tri-fold tonneau cover is well insulated with weatherproof gasket strips that keep moisture and dust out whenever the cover is closed. Built-in water channels provide further drainage of water away from critical areas, and because product dimensions are customized for your truck’s exact bed length and width, there will be no gaps or excess material to bunch up.